40th Annual Antique Auto Show & Flea Market
Flea Market - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 9-10, 2014
Antique Auto Show - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 9-10, 2014
Antique auto registration form * Flea_market_application.pdf
Photos from previous years
Also this weekend (Friday-Saturday, Aug. 8 & 9) is our Downtown Sidewalk Sales, and the Farmers Market moves to Peninsula Park for one day only, from 8 a.m. to 12 noon. Details.
On the shores of beautiful Lake Charlevoix in Veterans Memorial Park on Lake Street, Boyne City MI 49712
Free spectator admission * Food on the grounds * Photo album
Sponsored by Boyne Country Region
Antique Automobile Clubs of America
Held annually on the second weekend of August
Flea Market and food concession produced by the Boyne City Fire Department
- All judged vehicles must be equipped with fire extinguishers
- Pre-registration appreciated but not required. If pre-registered please check in on arrival.
- No Hot Rods or Modified Autos
- Stock vehicles 25 years or older
- Registration: Sunday 8 a.m.-noon
- Judging - Trophies awarded at 3 p.m.
- Dash plaques to all entrants
- Auto show participants may have pets but they must be leashed and kept near vehicle.
Mail registration to:
Boyne Country Region AACA
Attn: Auto Registration
PO Box 902
Boyne City, MI 49712
> Questions: 231-582-6256
Flea Market by the Boyne City Fire Department
Vendor application * Vendor information:
- No hook-up available.
- No food concessions allowed.
- No generators may be run at any time.
- Set up noon to 9 p.m. Friday or 8 a.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- No camping in park prior to set-up - police enforced.
- Security patrols Friday and Saturday nights.
- Booth space lots are 10 ft. wide x 20 ft. deep: $20
- Preregistration required - Registrations will be acknowledged
- Vendors may have pets but they must be under control at all times and on your site only. They may not be walked in the park.
- Stakes MAY NOT be driven into the ground.
Mail flea market vendor registration & check to:
Boyne City Fire Department
319 N. Lake St.
Boyne City MI 49712
Vendor info & questions: (231) 582-3642