Chocolate-Covered BoyneName: Chocolate-Covered BoyneDate: February 10, 2017 - February 11, 2017Event Description:2-PAGE FLIER TO PRINT ALL 59 PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES (PDF)
CHOCOLATE DESSERT CONTEST - Watch the judging of entries from our best restaurants from 1 to 2 p.m. Saturday at Fustini’s, 120 Water St. Sample the entries after the judging.
SPONSORED BY Boyne City Main Street and Boyne Area Chamber.
QUESTIONS/INFO - 231-582-9009.
- 52 Weekends – A gift with any purchase of $10 or more, while supplies last. Enter to win a store gift certificate. Take an extra 20% off sale merchandise. Enjoy delicious homemade treats.
- Alpine Chocolat Haus - Multi-fudge samples and 30% off chocolates in the display case.
- Boyne Country Provisions/Wine Emporium – 10% off everything in the Wine Emporium, complimentary samples of Chocolate Mousse, and 10% off Chocolate Beer and Chocovine Wine. Our regular weekly wine tasting is 4-7 pm Saturday.
- Boyne Arts Collective – Giving away chocolate kisses (those kisses with a dot on the bottom will receive an original artist’s note card); artwork with a red snowflake priced at $25 or less.
- Boyne City Hardware – 25% off sleds, toboggans, and snow tubes.
- Boyne Trading Company – 40% off Boyne Trading Co. signature screened/embroidered merchandise. 25% off Vera Bradley, Life is Good, and other specialty brands.
- Café Santé - Featuring Pot de Creme, Chocolate Torte, Chocolate Tart, German Chocolate Rum Truffles, and these drinks: Chocolatini, Chocolate Covered Raspberry Martini, Young’s Double Chocolate Stout. On Valentine’s Day, Under the Moon performs 6 to 9. Three-course meal featured with oysters on the half shell, Lobster En Croute and a Chocolate Tart.
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate – Chocolate rose.
- Country Now and Then – Chocolate treats and sales on selected items.
- en vogue Salon - Chocolate treats, and monthly special - 25% off a product new to you.
- Fustini’s - A pairing of Fustini’s espresso bean balsamic & blood orange olive oil with a brownie recipe for $25, and sample of brownies. We are proudly hosting the second annual Chocolate Dessert Contest judging from 1-2 p.m. Saturday - stop by for a taste.
- Huff's Pharmacy – Chocolate truffles.
- Inspired Living – 25% all chocolate teas, and anything red or pink (or with red or pink on it, no matter how small).
- Kilwin's Chocolates – Fudge samples, demonstrations on fudge-making and chocolate dipping all day; will take pre-orders on chocolate-dipped strawberries.
- Red Mesa Grill – Chocolate fried ice cream with homemade milk caramel, and XO Patron Chocolate-Salted Caramel Martini.
- Smitten Designs Studio – Chocolate treats.
- Subway – Buy 3 chocolate chip cookies and get 10% off your order.
- Thick ’N' Juicy Diner – Two one-third pound burgers and two chocolate shakes served in Chocolate-Covered Boyne souvenir glass mugs for $14.
- 4Front Credit Union – Chocolate Valentine candy, 9 to 5 on Friday.
- 7 Monks Taproom – Two chocolate-inspired draft beers, along with chocolate-espresso infused draft beer. For dessert: chocolate mousse topped with raspberries or a chocolate chip cookie topped with chocolate ice cream, raspberries, and a chocolate ganache.
- A-Beautiful Nails & Spa – Free Valentine design with service.
- Boyne City Bakery – Profiteroles (cream puffs) with homemade ice cream and homemade chocolate sauce.
- LAKE STREET, continued
- Boyne City Family Barber Shop - $1 off haircuts Friday 9-5 (closed 12-1), and Saturday 8-12.
- Boyne City Tap Room – Chocolate stout cake with raspberry coulis and select chocolate drinks.
- Eyes on Main – Chocolate treats Friday only.
- Family Fare – Buy one hot chocolate, get another free at Starbucks.
- Family Video – Rent one, get another rental free.
- Fifth Third Bank – Hot chocolate Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-noon.
- Freshwater Gallery – Balsam and lavender sachets for $5, limited supply (made in MI by a MI artist).
- Huntington Bank – Chocolate covered pens.
- I Love Boyne City – Chocolate treats, plus “buy one/get one half off” all sweatshirts.
- Indo China Garden – Chocolate-covered fortune cookies.
- Lynda's Real Estate – Chocolate Rice Krispie houses.
- Mark Patrick/State Farm Insurance – Chocolate treats.
- Mary's of Boyne – Chocolate treats and door prizes - and Unprecedented Storewide Sale continues. 50% off everything, excluding basic pants and jeans and Clearance Rack. Tops, sweaters, selected pants, vests, jackets, ponchos, scarves, gloves, hats, even jewelry 50% off.
- Northern Michigan Sports Medicine – Chocolate treats Friday morning only.
- Parkside Grill & Treats – “Buy one / get one free”: any small chocolate-cherry or chocolate-strawberry “white-out.”
- Pat O'Brien & Associates – Chocolate covered pretzels and potato chips, Friday only.
- Peninsula Boutique – 25% off merchandise in the entire store. Chocolate treats on Friday & Saturday.
- Red Brick Salon – Enter to win Paul Mitchell Neon gift basket with purchase ($8 or more of a regular sized product).
- Friggy's SOBO Pub – Chocolate-covered pretzels and chocolate treats.
- Upsy-Daisy Floral – Drawing for a Valentine floral arrangement, assorted chocolate treats.
M-75 AND MORE
- Boyne Co-op True Value – Valentine treats for Fido, and 20% off winter hats.
- Boyne District Library – Hosting Chocolate-Covered Storytime on Saturday at 10 am, consisting of chocolate stories and a craft. Sweet treats and stories.
- Grain Train – Chocolate samples, $50 Chocolate Lovers gift basket raffle.
- Stiggs Brewing Company – Chocolate beer.
- NEW - Barrel Back Restaurant, Walloon Lake - Reopening Saturday, Feb. 10, after kitchen fire. Celebrate with a Chocolate-Covered Martini with Traverse City Cherries.
- BC Lanes/Venue Sports Bar & Grill – 2 for $25 Deal: 1 appetizer, 2 meals (restrictions may apply), 2 drinks, and 1 order of chocolate-covered sweet balls for dessert.
- BC Pizza - 2 free individual size chocolate pastry pizzas w/ purchase of $10 or more when you mention the Chocolate-Covered Boyne Special.
- Boyne Country Antiques (on M-75 North of Boyne City) - Free chocolate treats on Sat. & Sun.; up to 25% off everything in the store all weekend.
- Boyne Mountain Everett’s - $69 for two: One starter per person: Spinach Dip, Naan Trio, Arugula Watercress Salad Wedge. One entrée per person: Scottish Salmon, Chicken, Ribeye, Fettuccini. One dessert per person: Apple Crumble Cake or Chocolate Molten Cake. Add one pound of King Crab Legs $40
- Boyne Mountain Forty Acres Tavern - $69 for two: Appetizer to share: Calamari, Artichoke Dip, Shrimp Cocktail.Entrée from the dinner menu: Meatloaf, Wet Burrito, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Maple-Sriracha Salmon, New York Strip, Curry Rice Bowl. Dessert to share: Apple Dumpling or Ghirardelli Fudge Brownie.
- Boyne Mountain Stein Eriksen’s - $55 for two: One salad per person: Caesar Salad or Spinach Salad. One entrée per person: Chicken Oscar, Sliced Roast Tenderloin of Beef with Béarnaise Sauce. Dessert: Share Chocolate Fondue.
- Boyne Mountain Trophy Room – Chocolate Bites $8 - Coca sugar-covered bread bites w/chocolate sauce & icing.
- Challenge Mountain Resale Store – Chocolate treats and extended hours, Friday & Saturday 9:30 to 8.
- MacDonald's – 13 chocolate chip cookie tote for $2.50.
- Mackinaw Trail Winery - Red wine hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows at the winery on Hwy 131.
- Ridge Run Dog Park - Dog park committee is selling treats - Friday at Northern Pet Salon from 9-5, Friday at Boyne City Hardware from 12-5, Saturday at Boyne Provisions from 11-3. Proceeds go to fitness trail to begin construction at the dog park this spring.
- Walloon Lake General Store - Wallooner sandwich special: buy one, get second one half off.