Lavender Goes Pink!Name: Lavender Goes Pink!Date: August 27, 2022Time: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDTEvent Description:
We welcome you to join Keynote Sisters and Lavender Hill Farm for an amazing evening filled with live music, themed cocktails, specialty cookies, picnicking, and a silent auction to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Don't forget to wear pink!
The Keynote Sisters present a fresh-faced look at Americana, tied together by pure harmonies only sisters can create. Their storytelling lyrics give you a glimpse into their lives and leave you feeling like you walked through these times by their side. The Keynote Sisters debuted their latest EP, Rose Colored Glasses, at their sold out 20 Front Street show, followed by their new single, Done and Damned, and have been continuing to gain momentum ever since. In addition to Rose Colored Glasses, the duo released a CD of covers in 2016, Come What May, and donated all proceeds from sales to the Cure Alzheimer’s Fund. The Keynote Sisters are avid songwriters and have no intention of taking their foot off the gas any time soon.
• Picnicking is welcome before the show beginning at 5:30pm.
• Local Ground live music outdoor performance by Heartspace from 6:00pm-7:00pm.
• Pink themed cocktails by MD Bar Catering by donation.
• Cookies for the Cause by C is for Cookies by donation.
• Silent Auction throughout the evening.
• Theater seating begins after 6:00pm.
• Main stage show by Jill Jack begins at 7:30pm.
• Lawn seats are for your listening pleasure and may not have a view of the artist or stage. BYO CAMP CHAIR.
A portion of the evening’s proceeds will benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation. ALL SALES FINAL