BE A HERO! JOIN OUR TEAM! The Brook of Boyne City /Good Living Kitchens has a rewarding career opportunity for you as a KITCHEN ATTENDANT in our kitchen. Because ‘Hero’ is not a job title.
• Employee Bonus Programs
• Simple IRA
• Holiday Pay
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible Schedule
• Eligible for Free College Courses
• Learn New Things Daily
• Beautiful Work Environment
• Fun, Family-Like Atmosphere
• Assist the Cook With Meal Preparation
• Assist with Serving Meals
• Clear Tables After Meals and Reset For Next Meal
• Wash Dishes and Clean Kitchen After Meals
• Remove Garbage from Kitchen
• Sweep and Mop Floors At The End Of The Day
• Desire to Work With Seniors
• Able to Work Independently
• Willing to Be Part Of A Team
• Able to Follow Instructions
• Able to Communicate Effectively
• Certification Not Required; Will Receive On The Job Training
• Must Be Able to Pass a Criminal Background Check
AVAILABLE SHIFTS: Day Shift - approx 4:30-7:30 pm.
2 part time positions available!
This description indicates the general nature of the position. It is not intended to fully describe the position duties.
You may apply online at BrookRetirement.com/careers or stop in at The Brook for an application.