As a Waterpark Desk Attendant you are responsible for serving as a cashier and fielding guest questions and concerns.
The Waterpark Desk Attendant's typical job functions include:
- Greet guests and take admissions at the main entrance
- Handle all sales at front gate, such as lockers, water diapers, apparel, etc.
- Operate Point of Sales system, including maintaining cash drawer and credit card processing
- Assist guests in a tactful, polite, and friendly manner
- Clean and stock restroom areas on an hourly schedule
- Clean lockers and clear items at end of day
- Maintain and log lost and found items
- Assist with guest check-in for party rentals
- Enforce all waterpark rules and regulations to ensure the safety of guests
This position might be for you if:
- You are at least 16 years old
- You are available to work evenings, weekends and holidays