TO APPLY: PLEASE APPLY THROUGH OUR CAREER PORTAL @ https://precisionedge.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Welcome to Precision Edge Surgical Products
Precision Edge is a world-renowned contract manufacturer of fine surgical components, cutting tools and accessories. As a surgical cutting tool manufacturer, we pride ourselves in our technical versatility and ability to assist our customers. We understand the fundamental requirement of superior performance from a surgical instrument and our team takes extreme pride in building quality products which provide a competitive edge for our customers.
Work With Us!
To make the best surgical instruments, we need the best people. We're always looking to add talent to our team!
Times are uncertain and what we once thought was normal has changed last spring and very well may never go back exactly the way things were.
You've found yourself thinking on more than one occasion that it might be time to explore a new path; one with stability in a schedule because lord knows there are industries that are suffering right now to keep their teams working.
You're probably thinking that going back to school to get a trade certificate or degree isn't really an option because time is money and quite frankly you aren't 100% positive exactly what you want to do.
You certainly don't want to work in outdoor conditions especially with winter knocking on our door, and you don't want a schedule that could change all the time.
What you DO want is:
- To plant your feet with an organization that isn't affected by the economic challenges that have plagued our community since early this year
- To be part of a team where you can start on the ground level and learn as you go from some of the best leaders around.
- To join not one, but two industries that our country will ALWAYS count on: Manufacturing and Medical.
- To lock arms with a company that understands its team ISN'T just its employees; it's our employees, their families and the community we live, work and play in.
Entry Level Machine Operators: The PE Team operator create the surgical cutting tools that have given us our proud reputation in the industry. If you are looking for a career change or would like the work you do every day make a difference in someone's life, Precision Edge may be just what you are looking for, a quality career!
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for handling parts to prevent damage
- Authorized to stop the process upon the detection of a nonconformance or safety issue
- Responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly work area
- Responsible for maintaining machines and tooling
- Responsible for producing quality product and meeting production standards
- Responsible for completing in-process inspection documentation per established requirement
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to distinguish colors and shades
- Good math skills (decimals, fractions)
- Must have correctable vision to 20/20
- Computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Must be able to read and interpret customer drawings
- Must understand the proper use of, and limitations of, standard inspection measuring and test equipment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (8-10 hours or more); frequent bending and twisting
We offer completive wages and amazing benefits, some of which are:
- Our off-shift operators receive a shift premium of 7%!
- We offer knowledge based promotions through training in our own and unique training program.
- Benefits starting on DAY 1:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance for employees, spouses and dependent children up to age 26
- Company-paid short and long term disability coverage
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse and dependent children up to age 18
- Vacation pay that accrues on a bi-weekly basis
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits starting on the first of the month following 30 days of employment:
- 401k retirement savings plan with a 50% company match up to a 3% match