Women's Resource Center of Northern Michigan
- Health & Human Services
Women’s Resource Center of Northern Michigan has provided high-quality, comprehensive services to survivors of domestic abuse and sexual assault since 1977. Programs and services have been added in response to community need, such as childcare, preschool, education and employment, Safe Home shelter, and the Children's Advocacy Center. These services are funded by revenues from our Gold Mine Resale stores, donations, and grants. The agency serves Antrim, Charlevoix, Cheboygan, Emmet, and Otsego counties.
- Domestic abuse services - advocacy, counseling and support
- Sexual assault services - advocacy, counseling and support
- Safe Home secure, supportive place for individuals/families impacted by domestic abuse/sexual assault
- Children's Advocacy Center - support, advocacy, forensic interviewing
- Children’s educational programming, preschool and care
JobsFinance DirectorCategory: AccountingFinance Director to join the staff of an established, respected, and growing nonprofit, serve on the Leadership Team, and carry out all accounting functions including: Accounts receivables/payablesFund accountingPayroll and related returnsFederal grant reportsCoordinate the annual audit with an independent CPA Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related, with accounting experience and ...read more
Main office 423 Porter Street, Petoskey, off US-131 just south of the 131/31 junction. Satellite offices in Mancelona, Gaylord, Cheboygan, and on the North Central Michigan College campus.